Bid Writer / Bid Coordinator - Heavy Civil-
Posted January 8, 2018
€30,000 - €45,000
Who you'll be working for:
A leading Irish civil Main Contractor, currently working on heavy civil projects across Ireland, have an opportunity for an experienced Bid Writer / Bid Coordinator, to join them within their Co Kildare offices on a permanent basis.
What you’ll need to have:
The successful candidate will have 5+ years experience in a similar role, preferably with main contracting experience and familiar with a range of Civil Engineering projects.
Previous experience of bid writing within given deadlines, including detailed technical content and coordinating contributions from others
Time management skills, and ability to work well under pressure
Able to work collaboratively
Previous experience as a Bid Writer or academic background in writing
What you’ll be doing:
The successful Bid Writer will work within a successful Civil Estimating Department, holding responsibility for writing all technical detail required to accompany tenders.
What you’ll get in return:
- Undertake the development and production of technical proposals
- Completion of non-pricing submission documents to deadline
- Providing the question-relevant knowledge of the subject matter and work scope detailed in Civil Engineering Tender Packages for inclusion in the technical proposal
- Developing articulate, coherent responses to support comprehensive submissions, utilising written text, photographs, sketches and supporting documents where applicable
- Adopting best practice proposal writing techniques to maximise the scoring potential of the submission
- Work to exceed expected quality standards, comply with processes at all times and contribute to improvements
- Establishing/obtaining information in relation to the Company's previous experience in the industry
- Raising any clarification questions with the commercial team to ensure tender queries are raised
- Finalise submission documents
Salary will be reflective of experience and abilities, but would be envisaged to between €30,000 - €45,000.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date CV to Cathal McKeever, or call us now on +44(0)7724790015
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.