Website Breagh Recruitment
Who you’ll be working for:
A large Civil Engineering, Main Contractor working within the Telecoms, Rail, Energy, Water and Gas sectors across Ireland and the UK, due to ongoing project work and expansion of their business across Ireland, currently have an opportunity for an experienced Programme manager.
Initially working on one of Northern Irelands largest civil projects of this year, the successful candidate will be based within our clients site offices, in Dungannon.
What you’ll need to have:
The successful candidate will preferably be a degree qualified civil engineer, have a minimum of 5-6 years’ experience in Project Management / Programme management within the utilities / heavy civil sector.
You will be proficient with Microsoft Office and PowerPoint, specifically excel and the creation and manipulation of pivot tables and graphs.
Being customer and delivery focused with a good understanding of managing risk, assumptions, Issues, dependencies and escalations, a strong understanding of project governance and control.
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting to the Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of targeted programmes to KPIs, Service Level Agreements and escalations.
- Delivery to due dates and KPIs for work programmes.
- The co-ordination of resources with Delivery Teams, ensuring delivery to client Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and escalations.
- Co-ordination with Delivery and administration ensuring MIS updates are maintained.
- Responsible for the completion and submission of key client reports.
- Initial Point Of Contract for the Client with regards to delivery for targeted programmes.
- The maximising of productivity, whilst maintaining adherence to company procedures, including administration of all paperwork and liaison with clients.
- Prepare reports for the client in order to review current and future performance on site
- To promptly identify to the Contracts Managers any working constraints that could provide an obstacle to the achievement of any of our objectives.
- Communicate with the Contract Managers any relevant feedback or information specific to the contract.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators on a weekly basis and provide a report to Contract Mangers.
- Ensure effective communication with staff and stakeholders
- Effectively manage and document any issues/escalations raised
- Liaison with the client’s and management to ensure that quality of work is as specification and to complete satisfaction of the client.
What you’ll get in return
You will play a pivotal role in the success of a major project, with a highly regarded company. Salary will in the region of £40,000 – £50,000, dependent on experience and abilities, which is fully negotiable.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to Cathal McKeever, or call us now on 0044(0)7724790015
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.