Website Breagh Recruitment
Who you’ll be working for:
One of Irelands leading Fitout Main Contractor’s, working within the Commercial, Retail, Hospitality, Transport and Healthcare sectors across Ireland and the UK.
Currently working on a €multi-million Dublin airport project, a €16m hotel development and an €8m Office Redevelopment in Dublin, amongst others.
Due to the high demand for their skilled services they require experienced Project Managers with Main Contracting fitout experience to join their Dublin team.
What you’ll need to have:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum 10 years residential / commercial / mixed development construction experience
- This experience will include Main Contractor experience at a senior level
- Civil engineering / construction management degree qualified
What you’ll be doing:
Reporting to and working closely with the company Director, you will have the ultimate responsibility for the successful delivery of live projects to be completed on time, within budget, finished to the highest standard and implemented within the required Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental parameters.
- The Project Manager must be able to function autonomously and jointly with Director. He/She must routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the project.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in the area of construction planning.
- Must be technically competent with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables.
- Must function effectively as liaison between the company and external Client executives so as to protect the Company and the specific project, to resolve issues or concerns in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
- Instruct, coach and direct the project staff with respect to construction, contractual, and regulatory requirements with responsibility for assigned work.
- Responsibility for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget
- Ensure all personnel on site conduct their duties to the highest standards.
- Manage day to day operational duties.
- Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas
- Build, grow and develop business relationships for the success of the project
What you’ll get in return:
You will be offered a very attractive salary between €70k – €80k depending on experience and the opportunity to work on exciting large scale projects with a main contractor in Dublin.
The Breagh Team
We are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.