Website Breagh Recruitment
Who you’ll be working for:
A Top Tier Irish Main Civil Contractor, with offices in Ireland and the UK, currently working on various large projects across these areas, such as Roads, Water, Wind Farms etc, have a current need for an experienced Quantity Surveyor, initially based in Stirling, Scotland.
A permanent role, working initially on this project, were accommodation and Travel provided for this role, working on a rotational basis, as required.
What you’ll need to have:
The successful candidate will have a construction / Civil engineering / Quantity surveying degree, 5-10+ years heavy civil experience working as a quantity surveyor with knowledge of NEC forms of contracts, preferably with main contractor experience.
Key career experience will include your ability to:
- Produce monthly cost reports, forecasts, spend profiles and budget reports and present to Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Assist in the estimating process by sending out subcontract enquiries
- Produce Procurement schedules
- Prepare Budget estimates
- Prepare, review and complete sub-contract documentation.
- Negotiate subcontract terms
- All subcontract administration from inception to final account
- Full project cost control including reconciliation of weekly plant & labour against budget
- Produce and monitor Commercial / Contractual correspondence and issues
- Assess & certify subcontractor applications for payment
- Programme awareness and ensure the Project is on track
What you’ll get in return:
Salary will be in the region of £60,000 – £70,000, which will be fully negotiable depending on experience, along with a full benefits package, including Accommodation and Travel, working on a rotational basis.
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.