Website Breagh Recruitment
Who you’ll be working for:
A leading Irish civil Main Contractor, currently working on heavy civil projects across Ireland, with values up to €300M, currently have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Estimator with a strong civil back round, to joining them on a permanent basis within their Dublin offices. A senior role, reporting to a company director. Only applicants with a strong civil background will be considered.
What you’ll need to have:
The successful candidate will have a degree in Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying, 6 years + experience as an estimator / site engineer with a commercial focus within heavy civil engineering, with preferably a strong main contractor focus on their career to date. A hands on role within a large main contractor, working on major projects across Ireland and the UK.
What you’ll be doing:
The successful candidate will become responsible for the production of the estimate/tender/quote submission documentation together with post contract variation evaluation for projects across Ireland and the UK.
Responsibilities will include:
- Holding responsibility for developing complex tender proposals, direction and preparation of lump sum, unit rate and cost plus estimates ranging from simple cost analysis to definitive estimates in support of proposals, project controls and project change orders
- Assisting in the development of solutions associated with the client’s requirements, which will add value to the tender.
- Preparing tender risk schedules, and advise on aspects of tender programmes for the assessment of project durations and associated costs.
- Work independently and manage a team of Junior Estimators
- Computer literate and will be expected to be conversant with standard software packages and estimating software.
This role would suit a hands on estimator or an experienced site engineer, with a strong commercial focus, who may be interested in a more office based environment.
What you’ll get in return:
Free Breakfast, Free Lunch, Free Parking, Above average Salary, which will be fully negotiable depending on experience. Salary will be in the region of €70,000 – €80,000+
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to Cathal McKeever, or call us now on +44(0)7724790015
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.