Website Breagh Recruitment
Who you’ll be working for:
Breagh Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a medium sized Civil engineering company, who have a vacancy for a site engineer, working on projects across Mayo, Sligo, Navan and Donegal.
What you’ll need to have:
The successful candidate will have a Degree in Civil Engineering / Construction, 2-3 years + heavy civil experience with a large sub contractor or main contractor, with key experience in pipeline’s, utilities, or water being a distinct advantage. You will able to demonstrate a pragmatic, mathmatical and proactive approach to problem-solving, with experience of:
- GPS setting out experience is essential
- Ability to read engineering drawings and prepare material take-off’s
- Experience in structural concrete and/or civil cad would be advantageous
- Strong work ethic and desire to progress to Site Agent role
What you’ll be doing:
Working as a civil site engineer, liaising with site management and client’s representatives, the successful candidate will undertake surveying, setting out and site supervision work while keeping records of all site activities.
- Set out, level and survey operational sites
- Attend regular meetings with internal and external project stakeholders
- Compile quality control records Contribute to HSE management onsite
- Record and monitor site plant and personnel
- Analyse quantities and prepare 3D models for GPS controlled plant
What you’ll get in return:
An excellent package will be put in place for the successful candidate, with a salary that reflects your experience and abilities to date. Basic salary will be in the region of £30,000 – £35,000 + Package, (Travel & Accommodation) which is fully negotiable depending on experience.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to Cathal McKeever, or call us now on +44(0)7724790015
The Breagh Team:
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: project managers, construction managers, site engineers, site agents, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, Safety officers, Safety advisors, Health & Safety managers, across Ireland and the UK.