Website Breagh Recruitment
Who you’ll be working for:
A leading civil engineering contractor, working on large scale projects across the UK, specialising is tunneling and shaft sinking, have a current opportunity for a Site engineer, based on projects in London, such as:
- White Harte lane station – subway crossing
- One Nine Elms – sewer tunnel relining project
- Brent Cross shopping centre infrastructure package- micro tunneling works
What you’ll need to have
The successful candidate will have a degree in Civil Engineering / Construction Management, 3-4 years + experience as a site engineer, having worked previously on heavy civil works, preferably tunneling projects. You will hold a valid, CSCS card, driving license and have a proven track record of setting out on large civil engineering projects.
What you’ll be doing:
- Set out detailed works as per the contract drawings, ensuring checks are carried out on a regular basis
- Ensure that records are accurate and comply with organisational and legal requirements
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise at any time
- Produce procurement schedules for the jobs and liaise with the procurement department to ensure site have adequate resources to complete the tasks
- Produce ITP’s and Task Briefings
- Produce 2 week look ahead in conjunction with the Site Agent
- Produce Site Diaries and Allocation Sheets
What you’ll get in return
Salary will be in region of £40,000 – £50,000 + Package
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to Cathal McKeever, or call us now on +44(0)7724790015
The Breagh Team
We are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.