Sign up to Job Alerts
Posted 16 March 2023
Construction Project Manager – West Dublin – Established M&E Contractor
Sector: Mechanical & Electricalapply now
You are an experienced construction manager looking for a new project in the West Dublin area.
You will be joining a company who have over the last 50 plus years have earned a solid reputation for providing specialist commercial and industrial engineering services to the building industry.
If this has grabbed your interest and maybe you want to find out more then give me a call on 00353(0)15314345 for a confidential chat.
Construction Project Manager Skills:
- Min 5-7 years relevant experience as CM/Project Engineer essential.
- Worked on mechanical construction projects in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Semi-conductor or Oil & Gas industry – essential.
- Experience of working on construction projects with equipment installation, piping fabrication, piping installation and pressure testing on site – essential.
- Preferably a Degree Qualification in Construction, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Proficient in the use of Navis Works or equivalent packages
- Completion of Management of Safety in Construction (MSIC) – desirable.
As a Construction Project Manager:
- Ensure project value, drawings, specification and order are agreed and in place before works commence.
- Ensure company HSEQ policies & procedures are adhered to throughout the duration of the project.
- Ensure all RAMS are accurately developed throughout the project to cover all elements of works being carried out.
- Correspond directly with client / customer and other associated contractors where necessary throughout the duration of the project.
- Ensure all plant and equipment are procured correctly, in line with the specification and client requirements.
- Throughout the project track costs (material & labour) to ensure the project will be delivered as per original target spends.
- Assess requirement for labour and sub-contractors to undertake various elements of installation work.
- Manage all sub-contractors to ensure they fulfil company requirements and are engaged appropriately via fixed price JCT contract.
- Prepare accurate programme of works to ensure all works are planned in manner that key dates can be met.
- Provide accurate information on contract variation and monthly claims.
- Ability to set out your own workload and to priorities the key elements of the project to ensure we deliver project programmes.
- Assist in the preparation of accurate installation drawings and “As installed” drawings upon completion of works.
- Assist with the preparation of O&M manuals upon completion of the project.
- Ability to work in conjunction with the wider MEP management within your team to plan and deliver each contract in a proactive and efficient manner.
- Ability to work in conjunction with the site teams and contractors onsite to ensure all works are carried out safely and to a high standard.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management.
An excellent salary & package will be put in place for the successful candidate. Salary to be expected in the region of €80,000.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 00353(0)15314345
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants, providing qualified and experienced professionals with Construction jobs across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, M&E project managers, construction managers, M&E site engineers, M&E quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and M&E site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.
back to jobs