Sign up to Job Alerts
Posted 9 March 2023
Electrical Engineer – Dublin – Top 10 Contractor
Sector: Mechanical & Electricalapply now
Are you looking for a new role as an Electrical Engineer for one of Ireland’s leading construction companies with a reputation for quality and building excellence?
With all their projects based in Dublin City and the Greater Dublin area this is your opportunity to work on challenging projects that will help you develop your career.
Electrical Engineer Skills:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Undertaking all aspects of building services, working on a wide variety of modern plant, equipment and systems controlled by BMS.
- Ensuring design, installation, and commissioning of complex M&E packages.
- Previous projects experience in Industrial/Pharma/Commercial preferable, and main contractors.
As an Electrical Engineer:
- Managing power generation, transmissions, and distribution.
- Working with high and low voltage equipment.
- Designing systems and products using computer software.
- Working with renewable energy sources.
- Managing and maintaining building services, such as lighting, heating, ventilation, and lift systems.
- Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical developments.
- Drawing up project plans, making models, proto – types and circuit diagrams for high and low voltage electrical equipment.
- Budgeting and estimating timescales.
- Overseeing technicians and craftspeople.
- Testing installations and systems.
- Ensuring projects meet safety regulations.
An excellent package will be put in place for the successful candidate, salary to be expected €45000 – €55000+
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call us now on 00353(0)15314345
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants, providing qualified and experienced professionals with Construction jobs across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, M&E project managers, construction managers, M&E site engineers, M&E quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and M&E site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.
Ensure compliance with health & safety regulations.