Sign up to Job Alerts
Posted 24 March 2023
Electrical Engineer – Kildare – Top Tier M&E Contractor
Sector: Mechanical & Electricalapply now
You are an Electrical Engineer looking to join a team and work on a semi conductor project based in Leixlip Co Kildare
You will be involved in the project from the concept and detail of the design through to its implementation, testing and handover.
If this has grabbed your interest and maybe you want to find out more then give me a call on 00353(0)15314345 for a confidential chat.
Electrical Engineer Skills:
The Electrical engineer is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of electrical control systems and/or components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability.
Candidates must have a third level degree in Electrical Engineering with 3+ years’ experience working as an Electrical Engineer.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience working in the power and renewables sector.
- Ability to prioritise workload according to deadlines together with a high. attention to detail.
- Ability to influence colleagues at all levels.
- Enjoy working as part of a high performing team.
As an Electrical Engineer :
- Development and review of schematic drawings and single line diagrams.
- Complying with specific project safety requirements.
- Detailed design covering all aspects of High & Low voltage equipment and control and protection systems.
- Specification, selection, and procurement of the range of equipment.
- Preparation and interpretation of technical specifications and enquiry documentation.
- Assist with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for issue.
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports.
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments.
- Carry out document control, recording and transmitting information.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical issues.
- Managing all technical queries on site and assist project team in all site electrical engineering issues to include: the management, the planning, the testing and commissioning and the handover of all project systems.
- Prepare programs using MS project.
- Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects.
- Assemble bid, approval, and construction issue drawing packages.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
- Estimate cost, reliability, and safety factors.
- Use computers extensively to produce and analyse designs.
- Supervise technicians and other engineers during development phase.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by your manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
An excellent salary & package will be put in place for the successful candidate.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 00353(0)15314345
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants, providing qualified and experienced professionals with Construction jobs across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, M&E project managers, construction managers, M&E site engineers, M&E quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and M&E site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.
back to jobs