Sign up to Job Alerts
Posted 24 March 2023
Electrical QA/QC – Meath – Top Tier M&E Contractor
Sector: Mechanical & Electricalapply now
Are you an ambitious Electrical QA/QC from the Meath or surrounding area?
Are you looking to work on large scale projects like Data Centres, Pharma, Medical Device plants, HV energy and renewable systems?
If this has grabbed your interest and maybe you want to find out more then give me a call on 00353(0)15314345 for a confidential chat.
Electrical QA/QC Skills:
- A relevant Electrical Engineering or Electrical Trade qualification.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience working in a Quality role.
- A QA/QC Qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
- EIDA system/software experience strongly desirable but not essential.
- IT Skills – Proficiency in Microsoft Office and report preparation.
- Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing to clients and other stakeholders.
- Ability to delegate and manage team members efficiently.
As an Electrical QA/QC :
- Responsible for all electrical inspections related to installations, testing, commissioning etc. for the involved project.
- Represent the company as the QA/QC interface with the Client on all aspects of QA/QC for the duration of the project.
- Conduct inspections of all ongoing activities for electrical installations.
- Conduct inspections for all electrical material deliveries.
- Attend all electrical inspections with client/contractor representatives.
- Submit inspection requests in coordination with concerned site/project engineers.
- Prepare daily QA/QC report regarding inspections, material, Non conformances etc.
- Prepare weekly surveillance reports, non-conformance reports and verification of corrective actions.
- Check the drawings and documents used at site for approvals and compliance with project requirements.
- Ensure that all works are carried out as per the approved method statements and drawings.
- Ensure that all equipment used are calibrated and with valid certificates.
- Assist / coordinate the preparation of the final handing over documents such as QCQA documents, testing and commissioning reports etc.
- Prepare testing and commissioning method statements in coordination with vendors, General Contractor representatives and project owners representatives.
- Ensure the EIDA software system is used as the primary tool for management of the QA/QC process on site.
- Represent the Company at regular site/off-site meetings.
- Attend Factory Acceptance Tests (both nationally and internationally) as required.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by Management, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
An excellent salary & package will be put in place for the successful candidate.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 00353(0)15314345
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants, providing qualified and experienced professionals with Construction jobs across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, M&E project managers, construction managers, M&E site engineers, M&E quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and M&E site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.
back to jobs