Sign up to Job Alerts
Posted 16 March 2023
Graduate Engineer – Cork – Prestigious M&E Company
Sector: Mechanical & Electricalapply now
You have decided that you would like to kickstart your career and would love to work for a tight knit, prestigious and innovative M&E company in county Cork who will help your career grow and will offer rapid progression.
If this has grabbed your interest and maybe you want to find out more then give me a call on 00353(0)15314345 for a confidential chat.
Graduate Engineer Skills:
- Engineering Qualification in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing or Process Plant & Technology or equivalent.
- Proficient in suite of Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint
As a Graduate Engineer:
- Taking design deliverables such as P&IDs, Isometrics, pipe and valve specifications from our customers and generating Bills of Quantities for procurement.
- Ensure our delivery complies with project quality plans, internal processes / standards and regulatory engineering standards and specifications.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers on design & construction clarifications.
- Conduct site surveys of installations, developing preliminary BOQs for pricing.
- Generate and track welding information, Requests for Information (RFI’s), Isometrics.
- Prepare Test Packs for piping systems.
- Work with the BIM Team and BIM models to communicate design information to the field team.
- Develop Method Statements for offloading and installation of process plant, pipes, modular and skid systems.
- Perform system walk downs and generate snag lists.
- Perform inspections including weld inspection.
- Assist with the monitoring of the craft labour hours, to achieve best project efficiency.
- Work closely with sub-contractors to define scope, specifications and scheduling of works.
- Assist with tenders / estimates for all additional works on the project as they arise.
- Assist with maintaining the company and client budget estimates for the project and reporting weekly on spend to date and projecting costs to complete.
- Prepare final project handover dossiers including acceptance of systems.
- Completion of any other tasks assigned by the Project Engineer / Construction Manager.
An excellent salary & package will be put in place for the successful candidate. Salary to be expected €35k-€40k.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 00353(0)15314345
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants, providing qualified and experienced professionals with Construction jobs across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, M&E project managers, construction managers, M&E site engineers, M&E quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and M&E site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.