Sign up to Job Alerts
Posted 13 March 2023
Junior Health and Safety Officer – Limerick – Large Pharma Project
You are a Junior Health and Safety Officer with 1+ years experience in a construction environment and are seeking a new challenge in the Limerick area.
You would love to work with one of Ireland's leading Main Contractors alongside some of the country's most experienced Health and Safety professionals on a high profile pharma project.
This is a modern, forward thinking Irish Main Contractor that is very well resourced and has a strong pipeline of work in the Limerick area.
If you have a strong desire and drive to push on your career quickly then give me a quick call on 00447881229823 or 00353(0)15314345 or click on 'apply' below and I'll give you a call back for a confidential chat.
Health and Safety Officer Skills:
The Health and Safety Advisor role would suit an ambitious individual who is eager to progress their career. A background in pharma / data centres / industrial projects would be preferential.
- A third level qualification in Health and Safety or related field
- Able to manage Health and Safety on-site using their own initiative within the scope of the management system
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint), and a general competence in using new technologies (Mobile Apps etc)
- Able to chair and deliver Health and Safety meetings and presentations
As Health and Safety Officer:
- Reporting to and working closely with the Health and Safety Lead
- Identify site specific hazards and ensure they are addressed in the site documentation and in a practical manner on the site
- You will carry out site safety inspections and conduct accident and dangerous occurrence investigations, within your designated area of responsibility
- Carry out Risk Assessments & complete Method Statements
- Contribute to the Tool Box talk topics, discussion and delivery.
- You will liaise with Site Managers to ensure Health and Safety documentation is up to date on site
- Conduct training for new and existing employees
What you’ll get in return:
An excellent package will be put in place for the successful candidate of €40,000 – €45000 plus package, depending on experience.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 0044 (0)7881229823.
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.back to jobs