Sign up to Job Alerts
Posted 15 March 2023
M&E Service Co-ordinator – Dublin – Major Irish Main Contractor
Sector: Mechanical & Electricalapply now
You are an experienced M&E coordinator living in the Dublin area and are seeking a role with one of Munster’s leading Main Contractors. You have worked on large construction projects with a Main Contractor / Sub-Contractor and you are driven to succeed.
If you would like to find out a bit more then give me a quick call on 00353(0)15314345 to discuss further or click on ‘Apply’ below and I’ll give you a buzz back for a chat.
M&E Service Coordinator Skills:
- 5+ years post qualification experience in similar role
- Degree in M&E, building Services or related field or M&E Trade background with appropriate certification.
- Focus on deadlines and commitment to programme delivery.
- Team player, organised, self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong relationship builder and communicator
As a M&E Service Coordinator:
- Supervision of M&E sub-contractors onsite in conjunction with the site teams, ensuring quality expectations are achieved and in keeping with programme.
- Advise on the selection and appointment of M&E subcontractors.
- Continuous monitoring and follow up to the point of resolution, the quality of installation for M&E systems over various residential projects, during the various stages of the build process.
- Review M&E design information and advise of any design shortfalls.
- Inspection and recording of sub-contractor’s quality documentation, and carrying out monthly quality audits across several live projects.
- Implementation and further development of M&E quality systems
- Supplement the company’s innovation process in consideration and implementation of best-in-class mechanical / electrical systems & products and installation processes.
An excellent salary & package will be put in place for the successful candidate.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 00353(0)15314345
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants, providing qualified and experienced professionals with Construction jobs across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, M&E project managers, construction managers, M&E site engineers, M&E quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and M&E site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.
back to jobs