Sign up to Job Alerts
Posted 9 March 2023
M&E Services Co-Ordinator – Leinster – Top 10 Main Contractor
Sector: Mechanical & Electricalapply now
Are you looking to work for a Top 10 Main Contractor who have been actively involved in the Irish construction industry for over 100 years.
Do you want to be involved in such projects like Commercial, Residential & Healthcare?
The current workload is exciting and you will be involved at all stages. This a great opportunity to be part of an expanding team.
As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to develop and bring added value to your career and gain additional skills with a BIM enabled contractor.
If this has got you thinking then give me a call on 00353(0)15314345 for a confidential chat to find out more
M&E Services Co-Ordinator Skills:
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Building Services, Mechanical or Construction Engineering.
- 3+ years’ experience.
- Previous employment as a Technical Coordinator, Building Services Coordinator or M&E Project Manager.
- Experience in building sector projects such as Commercial, Pharmaceutical, Education etc.
- Previous main contractor or M&E subcontractor backgrounds would be advantageous.
- Experience and proficiency with IT systems and knowledge of AutoCAD is required.
- Candidate must have the ability to work in teams, be an organised self-starter and possess strong oral and written communication skills.
As a M&E Services Co-Ordinator:
- Requires being knowledgeable with specifications, service drawings, architectural and structural details.
- Liaising with design teams, coordinating subcontractor activities to ensure compliance with company standards and program the timely submission of O&M manuals, BC(A)R procedures and other duties.
- Assisting in the preparation of detailed tender documentation.
An excellent salary & package will be put in place for the successful candidate.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 00353(0)15314345
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants, providing qualified and experienced professionals with Construction jobs across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, M&E project managers, construction managers, M&E site engineers, M&E quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and M&E site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.
back to jobs