Sign up to Job Alerts
Posted 24 March 2023
Mechanical QA/QC Engineer – Kilkenny – Top Tier Main Contractor
Sector: Mechanical & Electricalapply now
Are you interested in leading and delivering the project specific Quality Control and Quality Assurance requirements?
Do you want to be part of a company that delivers leading edge next generation solutions to clients by designing, building, and installing Data Centres, Pharma, Medical Device plants, HV energy and renewable systems?
If this has grabbed your interest and maybe you want to find out more then give me a call on 00353(0)15314345 for a confidential chat.
Mechanical QA/QC Engineer Skills:
- A relevant Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Trade qualification.
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience.
- A QA/QC Qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
- EIDA system/software experience strongly desirable but not essential.
- IT Skills – Proficiency in Microsoft Office and report preparation.
- Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing to clients and other stakeholders.
- Ability to delegate and manage team members efficiently.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines.
As a Mechanical QA/QC Engineer:
- Responsible for mechanical inspections related to installations, testing, commissioning etc. for the involved project.
- Develop and implement companies and subcontractors Inspection and Test Plans, Quality Plans and quality procedures.
- Conduct inspections of all ongoing activities for mechanical installations.
- Prepare daily QA/QC report regarding inspections, material, non-conformances etc.
- Check the drawings and documents used at site for approvals and compliance with project requirements.
- Ensure that all works are carried out as per the approved method statements and drawings.
- Ensure the EIDA software system is used as the primary tool for management of the QA/QC process on site.
- Ensure Supplier/Subcontractor equipment is manufactured in compliance with project requirements.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by Management, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
An excellent salary & package will be put in place for the successful candidate.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 00353(0)15314345
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants, providing qualified and experienced professionals with Construction jobs across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, M&E project managers, construction managers, M&E site engineers, M&E quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and M&E site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.
back to jobs