Sign up to Job Alerts
Posted 9 March 2023
Mechanical Site Supervisor – Mullingar – Residential
Sector: Mechanical & Electricalapply now
Are you a Mechanical Site Supervisor from Wicklow looking for a new role?
This company are ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001 accredited, and they take ownership of the full mechanical package from design, supply, fit to handover: exceeding expectations of clients and consultants by going the extra mile for each other and for their projects.
If you would like to start or continue your career with an industry leader in mechanical engineering, then give me a call on 00353(0)15314345 for a confidential chat to find out more.
Mechanical Site Supervisor Skills:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must have strong residential experience.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and organisational skills.
- Track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Strong focus on quality and attention to detail.
As a Mechanical Site Supervisor:
- Supervise and manage the mechanical installations on site.
- Ensure that all activities on site are aligned with the project schedule.
- Liaise with the Project Manager/ Contracts Manager to ensure the project is delivered to the highest. standards, within budget and on time.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the mechanical team on site.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in compliance with H&S legislation.
- Report progress to the Project Manager/ Contracts Manager.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate site records
- Track and report work against project programme at Client/Main Contractor update meetings.
An excellent salary & package will be put in place for the successful candidate.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 00353(0)15314345
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants, providing qualified and experienced professionals with Construction jobs across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, M&E project managers, construction managers, M&E site engineers, M&E quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and M&E site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.
back to jobs