Sign up to Job Alerts
Posted 27 March 2023
Project Manager – Galway – Large Water Project
Sector: Management & Supervisoryapply now
You are an experienced Project Manager in the Galway area and have strong civil’s / water experience with a desire to progress your career with one of Ireland’s leading Civil’s Main Contractors.
This award winning Irish Main Contractor have a need for a Project Manager to oversee a €multi-million water project and have multiple more long term projects in the Galway area.
You will be offered a very attractive salary and package including a vehicle, fuel card, extended holidays, pension, life insurance, all adding up to a fantastic working environment creating a great work-life balance.
If you would like to find out more give me a quick call on 00353(0)15314345 or 00447881229823 to discuss if this is the new challenge you’re looking for.
As Project Manager:
Reporting to and working closely with the Contracts Manager, you will have the ultimate responsibility of project managing on a huge €multi-million civil’s project.
- You must be able to function autonomously and jointly with the Contracts Manager. You must routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the project.
- You must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in the area of construction planning.
- You must be technically competent with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables.
- You must function effectively as liaison between the company and external Client executives so as to protect the Company and the specific project, to resolve issues or concerns in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
- You will instruct, coach and direct the project staff with respect to construction, contractual, and regulatory requirements with responsibility for assigned work.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget.
- You will demonstrate continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
Project Manager Skills:
- You have 7+ years construction management experience with a Main Contractor at a senior level as Project Manager.
- An Engineering / Construction Management qualification
- Strong civils background
- You have a background in pre-construction, design and tender process.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project/PowerProject etc.
- Thorough understanding of the construction industry and a broad understanding of regulatory requirements.
The salary is negotiable but expected to be approx. €70,000 – €75,000 + vehicle, fuel card, pension, healthcare and bonus, depending on experience and the opportunity to work on an exciting large scale project with the leading civil’s Main Contractor in Ireland.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Apply’ to forward an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, call us now on 00353(0)15314345 or 00447881229823.
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.back to jobs