Sign up to Job Alerts
Posted 17 May 2023
Senior Engineer – Waterford – Large Civils Project
Sector: Site Engineerapply now
The Main Contractor:
You are a degree qualified Senior Engineer seeking a fresh change in the Waterford area. You want to work for a well organised, industry leading Main Contractor on exciting projects in the South East.
This Irish Main Contractor are working on a large civil's projects in Waterford which will last 3 years guaranteeing long term work in Waterford. This is one of Ireland's most successful Main Contractors with huge opportunities for progression.
Have a look at the layout of the role below and if you are interested to find out a little more then give me a quick call on 00447881229823 or 00353(0)15314345 or click on 'Apply' below.
Senior Site Engineer Skills:
The Senior Engineer role would suit an experienced, self-reliant individual with 5+ years post graduate experience preferably having worked on civils / groundworks projects.
• You have an Engineering qualification
• You have Main Contractor experience
• You have an ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
• You have good spoken and written communication skills
• You are self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative
• You are able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
As Senior Site Engineer:
You will report to and work closely with the Project Manager, driving the project through to successful completion, on time, within budget and to the highest standards as required.
- You will liaise with the Project Manager on day-to-day basis.
- Monitor and evaluate quality control for sub-contractor‘s work
- Coordinate site drawings
- Manage and lead a team of engineers and sub-contractors.
- Supervise and monitor ground works and civil engineering contractors
- Develop strong relationships with sub-contractors to deliver the desired outputs—on time and on budget, with high attention to quality and detail
- Maintain site records and quality assurance documentation
What you’ll get in return:
An excellent package will be put in place for you of approx. €70,000 + vehicle and pension, depending on experience, and the opportunity to work with one of the most respected Main Contractors in Ireland.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 00447881229823 or 00353(0)15314345.
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.back to jobs