Sign up to Job Alerts
Posted 18 April 2023
Senior Health and Safety Officer – Cork – €Multi-million Food Facility
Sector: Health, Safety & Environmentalapply now
Would you like to work with one of Ireland's leading Construction Main Contractors on a high profile €multi-million food production facility in Cork? This is a company with a strong health and safety team and culture who are ranked as one of the top 10 construction companies to work for in Ireland.
If you have 6+ years health and safety experience working on large industrial / pharma / data centre style construction projects and have a strong desire and drive to push on your career to senior management level then give me a quick call on 00447881229823 or 00353(0)15314345 or click on 'apply' below and I'll give you a call back for a confidential chat.
Senior Health and Safety Officer Skills:
The Senior Health and Safety Advisor role would suit an experienced, driven individual with 6+ years Industrial / commercial construction experience:
- A third level qualification in Health and Safety or related field
- Able to manage Health and Safety on-site using their own initiative within the scope of the management system
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint), and a general competence in using new technologies (Mobile Apps etc)
- Able to chair and deliver Health and Safety meetings and presentations
As Senior Health and Safety Officer:
- Reporting to and working closely with the Health and Safety Lead
- Identify site specific hazards and ensure they are addressed in the site documentation and in a practical manner on the site
- You will carry out site safety inspections and conduct accident and dangerous occurrence investigations, within your designated area of responsibility
- Carry out Risk Assessments & complete Method Statements
- Contribute to the Tool Box talk topics, discussion and delivery.
- You will liaise with Project Managers to ensure Health and Safety documentation is up to date on site
- Conduct training for new and existing employees
What you’ll get in return:
An excellent package will be put in place for the successful candidate of approx. €70,000 (Negotiable) + vehicle / allowance, fuel, pension, depending on experience, and the opportunity to work with one of the most successful Main Contractor's in Ireland.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call us now on 0044 (0)7881229823 or 00353(0)15314345.
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.back to jobs