Sign up to Job Alerts
Posted 27 March 2023
Site Engineer – Limerick – €Multi-million Civils Project
Sector: Site Engineerapply now
You are a degree qualified, Site Engineer based in the Limerick area. Your next role is with one of the largest Tier 1 Irish Main Contractors in Ireland on a €multi-million road project in Limerick. This is a company where you will progress your career quickly whilst learning from some of the country's leading professionals.
If this has got you interested then give me a quick call on 00353(0)15314345 or 0044788122923 to discuss further or click on 'Apply' below and I'll give you a buzz back for a confidential chat.
Site Engineer Skills:
The Site Engineer role would suit an organised, delivery orientated individual with 2-3 years experience:
- Experience with construction and/or civil projects with a Main Contractor preferable
- Engineering qualification
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different tasks at the same time.
- Strong Setting Out experience
As Site Engineer:
Reporting to and working closely with the Senior Engineer and Project Manager, driving the project through to successful completion, on time, within budget and to the highest standards as required.
- You will liaise with the Senior Engineer and Project Manager on day-to-day project control and co-ordination of resources and the recording & measuring of works.
- Monitor and evaluate quality control for sub-contractor‘s work
- Coordinating drawings
- Setting out
- Develop strong relationships with sub-contractors to deliver the desired outputs—on time and on budget, with high attention to quality and detail
- Maintain site records and quality assurance documentation
What you’ll get in return:
The base salary for the position will be €50,000- €55,000 depending on experience + vehicle, pension and healthcare and the opportunity to work with one of the largest Main Contractors in Ireland.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call us now on 0035315314345 or 0044788122923.
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.back to jobs