Website Breagh Recruitment
Who you’ll be working for:
With almost 50 years experience working on heavy civil projects, offices across the UK and Ireland, working as a Top Tier, Civil Main Contractor on major projects. Due to a number of large projects across the North of England, we have a current opportunity for an experienced Section Engineer, to join our client, working initially on a large Water infrastructure project in the Cumbria.
A permanent role, working on a rotational basis, with travel and accommodation provided. Candidates from Ireland and the UK would be considered for this role.
What you’ll need to have:
The successful candidate will hold a degree qualification in Civil Engineering and SMSTS, with key experience as below:
- Utilities experience would be advantageous
- GPS setting out experience is essential
- Ability to read engineering drawings and prepare material take-off’s
- Experience in civil cad would be advantageous
- Good commercial experience would be very advantageous
- Strong work ethic and desire to progress to Site Agent role
What you’ll be doing:
- Complete material take offs
- Attend regular meetings with internal and external project stakeholders
- Compile quality control records
- Contribute to HSE management onsite
- Record and monitor site plant and personnel
- Analyse quantities and prepare 3D models for GPS controlled plant
- Ability to manage a team of surveyors
What you’ll get in return:
An excellent package will be put in place for the successful candidate, with a salary that reflects your experience and abilities to date. Salary will be in the region of £45,000 + dependent on experience.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to Cathal McKeever, or call us now on +44(0)7724790015
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, Safety officers, Safety advisors, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK