Sign up to Job Alerts
Posted 16 March 2023
Construction Manager – Dublin/Kildare – Prestigious M&E Company
Sector: Mechanical & Electricalapply now
Are you a Construction Manager with 5+ years’ experience and comes from a M&E background looking for your next opportunity with a prestigious M&E Company?
Are you looking for your next opportunity within the Co Kildare, Co Dublin Area?
Have a look at the layout of the role below and if you are interested to find out more then give me a quick call on 00353(0)15314345 or click on ‘Apply’ below and I’ll give you a call back.
Construction Manager Skills:
- Min 5-7 years relevant experience as CM/Project Engineer essential.
- Worked on mechanical construction projects in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Semi-conductor, or Oil & Gas industry – essential.
- Experience of working on construction projects with equipment installation, piping fabrication, piping installation and pressure testing on site – essential.
- Preferably a Degree Qualification in Construction, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Proficient in the use of Navis Works or equivalent packages.
- Completion of Management of Safety in Construction (MSIC) – desirable.
As a Construction Manager:
- Have day-to-day responsibility for managing Health and Safety matters, on the project, and ensure that the Company Safety Management procedures are implemented.
- Manage and conduct work activities, to ensure the Safety, Health, and Welfare at work of employees, client employees, contractors and any other persons affected by operations.
- Ensure that Method Statements, Risk Assessments, SPA’s, and client permits are completed for all tasks, requiring same.
- Plan all aspects of the work from initiation through execution and closure for all materials, subcontract work packages and craft requirements.
- Manage the site supervision team, including the engineers and craft supervisors.
- Work with the scheduler, Engineers, and Foremen to develop a constructability report and schedule for the project.
- Establish subcontractor work scope execution plans with the assigned QS, including generating work scopes, tendering, and awarding of works, through to controlling subcontractors’ costs, schedule, quality and safety throughout the contract.
- Liaise with workshops on prefabrication planning and co-ordinate the works including prioritizations, test requirements, and documentation.
- Generate weekly/monthly progress reporting to customer / client and or their representatives in a timely and professional fashion.
- Work closely with Quantity Surveyors on cost management, including pricing of variations, reworks, progress reports, negotiation with clients and sub-contractors.
- Attend internal and client site meetings as necessary to affect a successful outcome for all stakeholders.
- Oversee the control of time worked, adapting to, and implementing site change requests as they arise.
- Inspect all works for compliance with safety requirements, technical specifications, and compliance with design.
- Liaise with QA/QC resources to ensure the compliance of our work scope with standards, client specifications and industry requirements.
- Oversee the assembly of hand over packages to the customer.
- Completion of any other tasks assigned by the Project Manager/ Project Director.
An excellent salary & package will be put in place for the successful candidate.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 00353(0)15314345
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants, providing qualified and experienced professionals with Construction jobs across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, M&E project managers, construction managers, M&E site engineers, M&E quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and M&E site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.
back to jobs