Does your career need a spark? Are you ready to take the next step forward in your career and work for one of Ireland's leading Tier 1 Main Contractors?
You are an experienced, practical minded Finishing Foreman with a background in residential and commercial projects and experience working for a Main Contractor. You will be working on a large residential apartment development just west of Dublin city centre with a company where you can progress to a senior position.
You will be offered a very strong salary with a fantastic benefits package.
Give me a call on 00447881229823 or 00353(0)15314345 if this has interested you and we can discuss in more detail or click 'Apply' below.
As Finishing Foreman:
• You will monitor the safety and quality of trades and subcontractors
• You will work closely with the Engineering Team and review all drawings and details on an ongoing basis
• You will manage plant and material requirements in good time to suit the programme
• You will be responsible for carrying out spot dimensional checking of works, bringing any discrepancies to the Site Manager
• You will be capable of stopping works that are not being carried out safely or to the correct standard
• You will inspect sub-contractors works and sign it off when it is to an acceptable standard
• You will assist with the preparation of progress reports
• You will advise the Assistant Site Manager / Foremen
• You will mentor junior staff through leading by example
Finishing Foreman Skills:
The Finishing Foreman role would suit an experienced, self-reliant individual from a trade or qualified background with 4+ years experience working on large commercial / mixed development projects.
What you’ll get in return:
An excellent salary of €65,000 – €75,000 + package will be put in place for the successful candidate, depending on experience, and the opportunity to progress your career with a leading Main Contractor.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘Apply’ to forward an up-to-date CV to Eoghan@breaghrecruitment.com.
Alternatively, call us now on 0044 (0)7881229823.
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.