Sign up to Job Alerts
Posted 9 March 2023
Mechanical Engineer – Dublin – Top 10 Main Contractor
Sector: Mechanical & Electricalapply now
Are you looking for a new role as an Electrical Engineer for one of Ireland’s leading construction companies with a reputation for quality and building excellence?
With all their projects based in Dublin City and the Greater Dublin area this is your opportunity to work on challenging projects that will help you develop your career.
Mechanical Engineer Skills:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related field.
- Undertaking all aspects of building services, working on a wide variety of modern plant, equipment and systems controlled by BMS.
- Strong knowledge of the Irish construction industry and its regulations.
- Previous projects experience in Industrial/Pharma/Commercial preferable, and main contractors.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
As a Mechanical Engineer:
- Design mechanical systems in compliance with project specifications, codes, and industry standards.
- Review mechanical drawings, specifications, and equipment selection.
- Collaborate with the project teams to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Provide technical support and guidance to project teams.
- Supervise installation and commissioning of mechanical systems.
- Prepare project reports, including cost estimates, schedules, and progress reports.
- Ensure compliance with H&S regulations.
An excellent package will be put in place for the successful candidate, salary to be expected €45000 – €55000+
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now on 00353(0)15314345
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants, providing qualified and experienced professionals with Construction jobs across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, M&E project managers, construction managers, M&E site engineers, M&E quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and M&E site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.
Ensure compliance with health & safety regulations.
back to jobs