Sign up to Job Alerts
Posted 9 March 2023
QA/QC Engineer – Dublin – Industry Leader in Mechanical Engineering
Sector: Mechanical & Electricalapply now
Do you come from a hands-on background within the Mechanical sector, certified in a mechanical discipline proven experience ensuring successful project deliveries?
With several sites between Dublin, Dundalk, Wicklow, and Mullingar this role gives you the chance to visit different sites to experience a range of different construction projects.
If this is of interest to you and you would like to work with an industry leader in mechanical engineering, you can reach me on 00353(0)15314345 for a confidential chat.
QA/QC Engineer Skills:
- A professional qualification in Mechanical Engineering or a time served engineer.
- 2+ Years experience in a QA/QC Engineer.
- Excellent knowledge of building regulations.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Confident, creative, and energetic approach to addressing all quality-related issues.
- Ability to produce quality written reports.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
As a QA/QC Engineer:
- Responsible for performing quality evaluations on standard and routine processes and products according to engineering drawings, specifications, prescribed methods, and instructions.
- Performs inspection of various operations activities.
- Identifies and reports non- conformance to known standards using various measuring and testing methods.
- May perform final adjustments.
- Generates reports of conditions found during inspection activities, notifies operations and Quality Assurance/Quality Control management of significant problems, completes documentation necessary to attest to satisfactory completion of inspection or test activities.
- Assures that all products and processes represent the desired quality, safety, efficiency, and reliability levels.
- To ensure all engineers are complying with all the health and safety requirements of the business and any equipment issued is fit for purpose without any defects.
- Lead by example and demonstrate attention to detail with regards safety and quality of works completed.
- Provide constructive recommendations to line managers with regards any ongoing training/upskilling requirements where appropriate.
An excellent package will be put in place for the successful candidate, salary neg.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or call us now on 00353(0)15314345
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants, providing qualified and experienced professionals with Construction jobs across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, M&E project managers, construction managers, M&E site engineers, M&E quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and M&E site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.
back to jobs